Nail fungus is one of the common types of fungal infection. It often grows in damp and dark, warm environments and can affect fingernails and feet. Begins as white or yellow spots on one or a few nails, and if not treated in time, can lead to increased discoloration, pain, and even the collapse of the nail and nail edges.
Although there are many internal and external treatments for yeast infections in the home, apple cider vinegar is widely accepted as the most useful and effective solution. In this article, VKool.com will show you 12 useful ways on how to use apple cider vinegar for nail fungus without any side effects. This article discusses the best methods using this vinegar along with some other natural ingredients to treat nail fungus effectively in the country from reliable sources listed. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and is solely for informational purposes. Keep reading this article to learn these useful methods and treat nail fungus quickly and effectively.
12 useful way about using apple cider vinegar for nail fungus
Can this vinegar helps to treat nail fungus?
- The fungus is renewed when the skin around the nail becomes more alkaline. And the apple cider vinegar increases the acidity that can balance the pH level of your skin and kill the fungus.
- This vinegar can fight bacteria, germs and other microorganisms that cause nail fungus.
- The acidity of this vinegar can also relieve pain and itching.
- contains antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties that can prevent future yeast infections.
Although fungus is commonly found in the toenails, but can also infect nails. The methods below can be used to prevent and treat yeast infections for both. Furthermore, apple cider vinegar comes in tablet form also. You should read the instructions on the packaging or consult your healthcare provider for proper dosing schedule.
Remedies for Nail
1. The use of apple cider vinegar with water
Here are step by step guides for you to use cider vinegar apple for nail fungus:
- Water – 1 part
- apple cider vinegar – 1 part
- first, equal parts mixed water and vinegar this.
- Then soak your infected nails in this solution for about 30 minutes.
- After that, he removed these nails of this solution and pat them dry completely.
- Finally, repeat this method every day for about 4 weeks.
2. The use of apple cider vinegar a cotton swab
- A cotton swab
- apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- initially, the cotton swab bathing in 1 tablespoon of this vinegar.
- Then apply this swab into the infected nails.
- Now, you allow it to dry completely.
- should repeat this way for about 3 to 4 times a day on daily basis.
. Note: This vinegar goes under the nail to kill and eliminate fungal infection
Further information: The program nails stop biting secrets
3. the use of apple cider vinegar and rice flour
to use apple cider vinegar for nail fungus, you need to prepare
- rice flour – 1 tablespoon
- apple cider vinegar – 2 to 3 teaspoons
- first, this flour and rice vinegar mixed together or make a paste.
- Next, this paste is applied to the infected nails.
- Now, gently rub to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells.
- After that, you leave the dough for a few minutes there.
- Finally, wash thoroughly with clean water and dry nails Pat.
- should repeat this easy way regularly for best results.
4. The use of apple cider vinegar and baking soda
Indeed, the alkaline bicarbonate and has fungistatic properties that help in preventing fungal growth or growth.
- Water – 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 cup
- Sodium Bicarbonate – 1 tablespoon
- initially, this vinegar and water mixture.
- then infected nail is soaked in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- then take them out and dry slightly.
- Now, sodium bicarbonate is mixed with water to form a paste.
- After that, soak the infected nails in the dough for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, nails washed thoroughly with clean water and pat them dry.
- should repeat the above procedure twice a day on daily basis.
. Note: Although this vinegar kills fungi and baking soda can inhibit the growth of future fungi
Further information: advantages beauty of sodium bicarbonate in the skin
5. Diluted apple cider vinegar
This is another easy way to use apple cider vinegar for nail fungus should not be skip!
- Water – 8 oz
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- first, this vinegar is mixed in clean water.
- Next, this solution is drunk immediately.
- should have it for 3 times a day on daily basis to get rid of infections inside.
6. The use of apple cider vinegar and copper sulfate
copper sulfate that can help in preventing pterygium and kill nail fungus.
- Copper sulfate – 20 grams
- Apple cider vinegar – 40 ml
- A empty spray bottle
- first, this vinegar and copper sulfate is mixed together.
- Here are shaken well and this solution is poured into a spray bottle, top it off with clean water.
- Now, you spray it on the infected nail to kill the fungus.
- should repeat this way regularly for best results.
7. apple cider vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, hot water and borax
One of the best ways using apple cider vinegar for toenail fungus is to use it together with hydrogen peroxide , hot water and borax.
- Borax – 2 tablespoons
- Hot water – 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 part
- Water – part 1
- 3% hydrogen peroxide – a little
- first, borax is added to hot water and let it dissolve.
- Then add the vinegar with a little water in it.
- Then you add 3% hydrogen peroxide in it and stir well.
- Now, the infected nail in this solution for about 30 to 45 minutes is immersed.
- should repeat this method every day until the fungus disappears.
Remedies for Toenail:
8. The use of apple cider vinegar and Epsom salt
Another way in the list of 12 effective ways on how to use apple cider vinegar for nail fungus is the use of Epsom salt and this vinegar.
- Epsom salt – 1/3 cup
- Apple cider vinegar – 1/3 cup
- hot water – 2 cups
- first, this vinegar, Epsom salt, and hot water is mixed and stir them well.
- Then dip your feet in the water for about 30 minutes.
- should repeat this method for 1 to 2 times a day on daily basis.
9. The apple cider vinegar and water
- Water – part 1
- apple cider vinegar – 1 part
- at first, this vinegar is mixed with water, making sure you have enough liquid to dip your toes.
- Then dip your feet in the water for about 30 minutes.
- Now, pat your feet dry thoroughly.
- After that, give your toes massage for several minutes with the mixture of tea tree oil with carrier oil depending on your choice.
- should repeat the above manner for about 1 to 4 times a day on daily basis, but not more than 4 times per day.
- Switch between foot baths hot and cold water for best results.
10. Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and Listerine
In addition, the lemon juice has both antiseptic and antifungal properties and for treating nail fungus quickly and effectively. It also has citric acid that will help stop the fungus and the spread of germs.
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Listerine – 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar apple – 1 teaspoon
- initially, this vinegar, lemon juice, and Listerine mix and shake well .
- Then dip your feet in the water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, the foot bath is removed and fingers rubbed gently for several minutes.
- Finally, Patent feet dry completely.
- should be repeated effective way for about 1 to 2 times a day on daily basis to get the best result.
Further information: Health and beauty benefits of lemon juice, oil, and peel
11. apple cider vinegar and Manuka honey
- Manuka honey – 1 teaspoon
- apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- warm water – 1 glass
- first, this vinegar is mixed with manuka honey together.
- Then add this mixture into the glass of warm water and mix well.
- Finally, drink your water to kill bacteria and germs from the inside.
12. The apple cider vinegar
- apple cider vinegar – a few drops
- initially, this vinegar is poured directly onto the nail.
- then allowed to dry and then leave it there.
- should repeat this way for about twice a day on daily basis.
. Note: can also be used in this way, along with foot baths
should follow the advice below in order to kill nail fungus quickly and prevent reoccurrence in the future.
- Always use unfiltered raw unpasteurized cider vinegar organic ,,, having the mother.
- should continue to use one of the above methods until their infected nails have grown completely and have been replaced with new nails. This can take up to two months.
- fungus likes warm, moist areas, so keep your infected nails clean and dry in order to prevent further growth.
- If footbath cause irritation, to be administered less frequently or dilute this vinegar with clean water Extra. If irritation persists, you have to stop completely and consult a doctor.
- People suffering from peripheral vascular disease, diabetes or other systemic diseases that can affect blood flow to your feet should be careful whenever attempting to fight nail fungus.
- If you use public showers or pools frequently, you have to spray nails with this vinegar to prevent mold growth.
- Avoid sharing shoes and socks with others to avoid spreading the infection.
- Sugar feed on fungi, so you have to reduce your sugar intake.
- should use a straw to drink whenever this vinegar to prevent tooth enamel use.
- should include apple cider vinegar in your daily diet to alleviate the fungus.
- You have to consult a doctor before using any treatment with apple cider vinegar to treat nail fungus.
For more information related to health problems, you go to our main page health conditions. After studying writing 12 useful methods on how to use vinegar apple cider for nail fungus, I hope this article will help you learn some easy and simple ways to use this vinegar to treat fungal nail. All these remedies are safe, natural, cost effective and easily accessible for treating nail fungus. But do not forget that you have to try the remedies only after conducting a small test, check your body reaction, and continue with them to keep nail fungus stripe. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. Also, you can share your experiences with us if you know other ways to use apple cider vinegar for nail fungus.