Yes, you’re right – in this article we will show 13 amazing facts about eye colors, which you probably do not know! We all know that being on this earth almost all living beings is endowed with a power of vision. You will be amazed when we say that the human eye has the ability to distinguish about 10 million colors. You may have noticed several eye colors, but do you know the facts behind them? The eye color is due to the pigmentation of the iris and reflection of light.
13 amazing facts about eye colors You probably did not know
- Did you know that some people are born with different colored eyes? Yes, and experts say that this special condition is called Heterochromia. Heterocromía most cases are hereditary. And, in some cases, Heterochromia is caused due to the staining of blood in the iris.
- should also know that the most common eye color in the world is brown. So, experts say that the high concentration of melanin in the iris makes the color of eyes brown. brown eyes are classified into two, ie, dark brown and light brown. It is said that people who have brown eyes are more attractive and safe.
- As we said, green eyes contain more melanin than others. A dark brown eyes is the result of excess amount of melanin in the iris and is dominant in humans.
- And, once again, the eye color is dependent on the melanin found in the iris. Iris pigmentation depends on the concentration of melanin, so the eye color varies from light brown to black. Besides this, the appearance of green, blue, hazelnut, red, violet results eye due to reflection of light. Blue and green pigments do not exist in the eyes. The phenomenon of eye color is similar to the blue sky.
- should also know that people with green eyes have incredible enthusiasm for life. The green eyes is the combination of an amber or light brown. The green color is caused by low or moderate amount of melanin in the iris.
- Experts say that the eyes dark brown highly pigmented appear almost black. And do not forget – there are no complete dark eyes! This is usually the result of heavy pigmentation of melanin in the iris that makes the eyes of almost black dark brown appear.
- You will be surprised when I say that most Europeans north and east have gray eyes. The gray eyes contain a dark epithelium in the back of the iris stroma and clear at the front.
- And, the perfect combination of blues, greens and browns results hazel eyes. The moderate amount of melanin in the iris hazel gives.
- The color violet eyes appears due to albinism. Deficiency melanin production is called albinism. The deep blue eyes at times appear violet.
- I think we all know that red eyes are rare. The lowest formation of melanin also carries the eye color to be red.
- amber eyes appear due to the deposition of yellow pigment in the iris. amber eyes resemble brown eyes, but both are different.
- Most babies before the age of one year have clear eyes.
- eyes According to the latest statistics, 86% of the population of Ireland and Scotland have either blue or green. North and East Europeans commonly have blue eyes. People in West Asia also generally have blue eyes. blue eyes colored people are said to have a strong personality.
Thanks for reading and do not forget to share this amazing article with your friends and family. Thank you and have a nice day!