Are you scared when you are looking in the mirror and see bags of puffy eyes? Are you sick of people reminding you about those ugly bags and tired eyes it seems? If your answer is “yes”, then this article is what you need to keep your head as you can find some wonderful home treatments for under-eye bags and puffy eyes. In this article you will be informed about how fast you can solve the problem with simple methods, and how you can reduce eye bags within a short period of time. These home treatments will help when you are in a hurry to leave a party or not planned thrown by his friend. I also give some permanent solutions that can help get rid of puffy eyes and make your eyes ugly bags disappear once and for all. However, these home treatments take time to show their remarkable effectiveness, and after that, we must always be patient as you are up to a difficult mission!
best home remedies for eye bags – more natural and effective treatments:
bag eyes is one of the most common concerns of beauty among women. Therefore, in today’s article, I would like to introduce to you some effective ways and best home remedies for eye bags, including:
This is the first in the list of the best natural home remedies for eye bags that I would like disclose in this entire article and you and my other readers to learn and apply as soon as possible.
Depriving yourself of sleep will really get ugly eye bags. Therefore, you need to get enough of seven to eight hours of sleep as the demand for his own body. In addition, you must ensure sleeping position your account. Do not sleep on his abdomen. It will be good for you to sleep on your back so that liquids can not accumulate under the eyes due to gravity. Sleeping on one side can also make your eyes swollen in the morning. Always remember to keep your head up when you sleep so that the liquid also does not accumulate due to the force of gravity under the eyes.
Read more: How to strengthen your eyes
This is also one of the most effective and healthy natural home remedies for eye bags that people who want improve eye health and the electronic aspect should consider using as soon as possible. When the body retains water, which will lead to eye puffiness and bags under the eyes will be built up as well. Therefore, it is necessary to keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water every day. When the body is deprived of water, a defense that is the accumulation of water will start. When you drink plenty of water, water will be released automatically, resulting in reducing puffy eyes.
Read more: How to Reduce Eye Strain
Another off the list of the best home remedies for eye bags that should be applied is to use salt water treatment.
While the addition of a large amount of salt in everyday foods and eating them can lead to the appearance of the edition eye bag, applying a hot compress immersion in salt water can help relieve eye bags ugly. Here are some simple steps to follow if you want to use this home treatment:
- Prepare a bowl and add a little hot water in it. Make sure the water is not hot, but just warm enough to apply to the skin.
- Add 1/2 tsp. salt in warm water and mix well prepared.
- Prepare two cotton balls and enjoy those balls in warm salt water.
- Keep your eyes closed and put cotton balls on eyes.
- Allow the balls stay there until cool.
- Soak cotton balls in warm water again and put them in your eyes.
- do this again for at least twenty-five to thirty minutes.
- you see her swollen eyes reduced after this remedy.
Read more: List of natural ways to improve eyesight
this is perhaps one of the home remedies for simple eye bags I want to discuss in this article. eye puffiness is caused by the accumulation of excess fluids that are trapped underneath and around the eyes. By giving the surrounding areas of your eye one gentle massage , which is helping to move the trapped fluids and make them disappear from areas of the skin under the eyes. These are the exact steps to follow to give your eyes a massage right:
- Keep your eyes closed and press the ring finger in each eye slightly. You can start with the law.
- Move the ring finger in an arc of his right eye ‘inner corner outwards.
- Do ten to fifteen rounds. Remember to do it carefully because the eye is a very sensitive organ of the body.
- massage movements again for the left eye.
Make eye massage your daily habit every morning before waking up and getting out of bed.
This extremely popular vegetable that is well known and widely used worldwide contains a anti-inflammatory starch which makes it one of the best natural home remedies for eye bags you can always find out there. You can use the potato to lower their eyes swollen in these three common forms:
- Peel and finely grated 2 potatoes. You can even mash the potatoes after cutting into smaller pieces to create a consistent paste. Take 2 clean cloths and put the potato pulp or cellulose in clothing to make a poultice. Keep your eyes closed and put potato poultice in his eye areas. That allowed to remain there for about fifteen minutes after removing them and wash your eye skin immediately with cold water.
- Peel and grate 2 potatoes and potato juice obtained by squeezing them. DIP 2 cotton balls in potato juice and apply to the eyes for about twenty to twenty five minutes. Remove the cotton balls and flush eyes skin removed with cold water.
- Cut 1 potato slices and place 2 of them in both of the two eyes. That allowed to remain within approximately fifteen to twenty minutes and use cold water to rinse.
Read more: best home remedies for burning eyes
This is the next to exit the list of the best home remedies for eye bags that I would reveal in this entire article. The egg is actually a food material which is very good for health, and is also good for your problem eye puffiness. When areas of the skin under the eyes are inflammation, which slackened, so your eye bags are much bigger than they are. This home treatment is very simple and it will help to harden their skin areas of the eyes. Here are some simple steps that people have to follow exactly to get the bags reduced with the support of the egg white eyes:
- Get 1 egg and separate the white of the egg in a Bowl.
- Beat the egg white until it becomes rigid.
- Use your finger or use a brush and use the clear rigid egg to apply over eyes surrounding areas.
- Allow to remain within approximately fifteen to twenty minutes until it becomes dry.
- removes your facial skin Rinse with cold water.
This remedy will make the area around the eyes tighter immediately for eye puffiness will also be lower.
Read more: Care Tips Best Eye to learn about the revolutionary collection of the best ways to take care of your eyes at home
The use of a bag (tea bag) to deal with another bag (bag of the eyes)? This may sound funny; but in reality, this is also a good home remedy for eye bags which is very useful for those who are in a situation of trouble. This is what people have to do:
- Prepare a cup of ice cold water.
- Dip 2 tea bags in cold water and bring them out.
- squeeze them carefully.
- lie on your back and close your eyes.
- put 2 cold tea bags on the eyes. You can use green tea, chamomile tea or black tea bags for the same purpose. The caffeine in tea help effectively in the constriction of blood vessels to relieve swelling around the eyes, while herbal teas contain anti-irritants that can help reduce inflammation and redness.
- Allow the tea bags kept in their eyes until they are under normal temperature conditions.
- Immerse the tea bags in cold water again and repeat the process.
- Applying this method as long as you can, but not more than 30 minutes.
Your eyes get rejuvenated and relaxed, and the ugly eye bags will be reduced so get thanks to powerful anti-inflammatory properties teas.
This is another of the best natural home remedies for eye bags and I want to show you exactly want to learn and practice at home step by step to get the best result.
A teaspoon is not only useful for you when you eat food or measure spices during cooking (or writing a prescription), but also a home treatment extremely useful and fast that can help reduce or even eliminate their eye bags, even though temporarily. Simply the cool or cold spoons, keep your eyes closed, and put cold spoons with curved side down on the pockets of puffy eyes. There are several ways you can do with this too. However, there are 2 most effective ways that you can try:
- Put some ice cubes in a bowl of water and put four spoons in she. Remove 2 tablespoons when they are cool enough to use. Put cold spoons on the eyes when closed. When the spoons get normal temperature, place them in cold water again and get the other 2 spoons. You will then have to put these 2 cold right into their pockets swollen eyes spoons. When these spoons get normal temperature, removing them. Repeat the procedure until you see the improvement you want.
- Alternatively, simply place six to eight spoons in the fridge and when they become very cold, take them out. Place 2 tablespoons over his eyes closed. When ladles are heated, two others can be used cold spoons, and so on.
This is considered as one of the most effective eye bags I would submit to you natural home remedies and we want to always make use.
This is actually the last but not least one of the best and most effective natural home remedies for eye bags that I would reveal in this entire article and you and my other readers to learn and practice as soon as possible for good!
Sometimes you just have to make use of a little cold water applied to the skin of the face and eyes, and that’s enough! Most of the time, the puffiness under the eyes is the result of poor circulation of fluid inside the face. A splash of cold water will help in the constriction of blood vessels and initiate fluid flow, which will help reduce swelling in no time. To make very cold water, you can even add some ice in the water and make use. However, be careful! Do not apply this very cold water in the area of the skin around the eyes more than 2 seconds.
In addition to the list of the best home remedies for eye bags, there are also many things and tips that will help you get healthy eyes mentioned in this article, so you need to follow these recommended in order to get rid of the ugly puffy eyes and improve the health of your eyes as well. In addition, Vkool.com will announce that the article will reveal some other solutions for eye bags, also known as puffy eyes. Top 13 best tips on how to get rid of puffy eyes is a revolutionary article reveals some of the best home treatments that help people deal with the problem of puffy eyes within a very short period of time without the need for any type of drug, medication or pills time. The tips, tricks and natural therapies in this article are actually very easy to apply at home, well and safe for people of all ages with all cases of the disease so that people should not worry about this! In fact, after following home remedies exact steps by steps as indicated, you will get quick results without facing any harmful side effects, after all!
Today’s article covers 9 Best home remedies for eye bags that help reduce the symptoms of swelling of the eyes and improve eye health in general. Item comes with the purpose of providing readers with useful knowledge and information, but do not tend to encourage people to make use of any medical intervention. Therefore, this article only contains some natural treatment tips and tricks that are harmless to the eye and, in particular overall health. If you feel these natural home remedies for eye bags are useful not only for you, but for other people you know who are in search of the best ways to get rid of bags of fast eyes, feel free to share this article widely. If you have any questions, feel free to leave your comments and suggestions in the comments section of this article on the site Vkool.com , which are answered as soon as possible.
Related article about the best natural home remedies for eye bags, how to get healthy eyes, home remedies for conditions related to the eye: