anti-aging secrets seem to be fashionable. Pills, powders, lotions, creams, drinks. . . all with promising benefits. The truth is that aging does not mean that our bodies begin to have problems. If we have to continue to give the nutrients you need, cleaning toxins accumulates and MOVING- mind and body will stay fit and functional to death! The problem is that we are not cleaning the toxins that accumulate every day- to continue building leads to aging, illness, imbalance, lack of energy, etc.
There are cultures around the world (including Okinawa, which has the largest population of centenarians) having the communities of people living well into their hundreds, fully functional, mental acuity, and enjoy of the life.
major factors of aging
Cleanser restores the body. In the toxic world we live in, our body is accumulating toxins more than they are getting rid of what is causing aging, illness, mental and physical problems in the body. Without regular detoxification, the body slowly breaks down.
Needless to say, treatment, packaging, and fast food cause toxic buildup and inflammation in the body that directly affect the appearance and function of the body. Sugar and vegetable oils are primarily responsible for premature aging.
Lack of movement:
Sitting all day long prevents blood, oxygen and nutrients to flow into the cells and organs of the body.
stay healthy young
Eat a anti-inflammatory diet full of vegetables, vegetables, fruits, organic meat and eggs, fish, a lot of healthy fats , nuts and seeds. Drink 1/2 your weight in ounces of filtered water every day. This will ensure you are getting all enzymes, antioxidants and amino acids it needs to stay young and vibrant!
How Create a clean here.
Move throughout the day and try not to sit for long periods of time, along with a few sessions of high intensity ( Interview ) exercise week.
3 Advanced Anti-Aging Secrets
If you are eating a great diet and detoxifying- the addition of these three strategies make a profound difference in every cell of the body.
high-intensity interval training, or Interview – is the style of exercise most effective for burning maximum fat, increase metabolism, hormonal balance, and energy. High intensity exercise interspersed with periods of moderate rest, is one of the best ways to get fit.
- The good news is that doing 20 minutes of HIIT exercise will give better results than going for a run time!
- Not only beat conventional cardio as the most effective and efficient form of exercise, it also provides health benefits that simply can not get from regular aerobics, as a major boost in human growth hormone (HGH ), also known as the “fitness and anti-aging hormone”.
- These bursts of high intensity create an “oxygen debt” and burn all the stored (glycogen) in the muscles and liver sugar. The following adaptation your body goes through in the next 24-36 hours is to store the sugar in muscle and liver (not in fat cells) and to burn fat for energy. Therefore, you burn fat while you sleep!
- Increases the heart and lungs of energy
- Increases muscle strength
- Take 5-20 minutes 1-3 times a week
Learn how to make Interview here.
Today, people in Finland, Russia, Thailand, Korea and Japan have a long history of cold shower for good health and one of its secrets against aging. Polar Bear Club engages in winter swimming breaks and reporting a better memory, mood and energy.
Cold showers or shower temperatures alternating between hot and cold has a powerful effect on the circulation. When it exposed to cold temperatures body blood supply contracts. When exposed to the heat of the vessels dilate and expand. Changing these temperatures and the use of cold water drastically improving tone of the walls of blood vessels. This gives the body greater adaptability in boosting blood in the areas needed.
Cold showers boost the immune system, improves skin flexibility, increases metabolism, and more. Although not PLEASANT- cold showers have a remarkable anti-aging effect.
intermittent fasting is one of the most effective anti-aging secrets around. Our ancestors grew up in a world of stress and scarcity. Food was often not available and intermittent fasting was common.
- intermittent fasting reduces oxidative stress, improves cellular repair processes and appears to be a key to preventing aging and longevity strategy.
- intermittent fasting acts to activate certain genetic repair mechanisms that improve cellular rejuvenation.
- intermittent fasting is the most powerful healing modality to reduce inflammation, reconstruction of the body, increase metabolism, and more. It is one of the most effective strategies for detoxification and powerful you can do.
- Try fasting for 24-48 hours instead of months or have a window to eat during the week in which only eats between 12-7pm- give your body a good 18 hours to repair and rejuvenate every day.
supplements to prevent aging
provide the body with the greatest amount of minerals, probiotics, amino acids and essential fatty acids is extremely powerful to keep fit, have skin healthy and hair balance hormones have incredible energy and the glow from the inside out.
Just drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water a day, avoiding sugar, vegetable oils, gluten, and non-organic meat and dairy products will a big difference in the way you look and feel!