Batteries is the result of the dilated vein in the anal region. In Ayurveda, this is known as Arsha. There are several reasons for the development of batteries such as constipation, constantly sitting for a long time on the hard surface, lack of exercise and harmful eating habits like eating fiber-free battery.
The batteries are often found to be occurring more frequently in middle-aged and elderly.
There are two different types of cells depending on their location, internal and external.
Internal Batteries found in the inner lining of the rectum and can not be felt. They usually are painless and can also lead to bleeding.
external hemorrhoids However, it can be painful and swollen, and are found in the skin around the anus, and can easily feel.
Symptoms of Piles-
battery Symptoms may come and go. But there are five main symptoms:
- Bleeding from anal canal
- itching and irritation
- pain and discomfort
- Tender Lump
- ‘skid Marks’ inside
ayurvedic treatment for Piles-
Since Ayurvedic medicine involves a lot of changes in diet and lifestyle, some remedies to prevent and treat batteries or Arsha are quite simple and related life style. Here is a list of common Ayurvedic remedies for treating piles …
- Sedentary :. Sitting in a particular posture for long hours without movement can also lead to the development of batteries
- Avoid eating foods that are hard to digest: Since batteries tend to form because increased pressure on the rectal walls, eating foods that are light and easy to pass faeces. You can increase your intake of fruits and vegetables rich in fiber.
- Exercise :. Moderate exercise not only helps to simply treat batteries, but also prevents many other disorders related to lifestyle
- eating foods that improve digestion: If you have weak digestive systems, add foods rich in probiotics to your diet
- drink more water: a dehydrated body can cause stool to harden, making it difficult to pass;. drink more water you can make stools easier to pass. Nagakesara are
Batteries medicinally to treat in Ayurveda-
- Often recommended, especially when it is associated to bleeding. One teaspoon of powder filled Nagakesara given to patients three times a day.
- haritaki is useful for both dry grass and bleeding piles. A teaspoon full of dust haritaki given to patients two to three times a day.
- ayurvedic drugs Abhayarishta is a widely recommended medicine for this condition. 30 ml of Abhayarishta is given to the patient twice a day after meal with an equal amount of water.
- Kasiaditaila can be used externally, which helps in reducing the batteries and cures itching in the anal region. It helps relieve pain and bleeding checks.