Practicing yoga regularly has certainly helped many people in reducing and weight gain . People occasionally blame their genes for being underweight or overweight. But that is not the case every time. It is not often the genetic makeup that is responsible for weight gain. General speaking, our eating habits and lifestyle also play a negative role in weight gain. There is much more you can do to lose weight naturally. Not surprisingly, power yoga is an effective option and healthy weight loss. Yoga for weight loss for women is a popular choice these days! In this article, VKool.com will show you 31 simple and best yoga asanas for weight loss. Keep reading this post to understand more!
Best yoga asanas for weight loss: 31 simple poses that work
1. Chair yoga pose
yoga can be the simplest and best way to lose weight because it has no side effect option. Click to Tweet This is one of the best yoga asanas weight loss . Here are the detailed guidelines do:
- First, have your feet together. Next inhale while lifting his hands above his head.
- Next, extend upward bend your knees a little, and inhale as you bend your knees.
- Now you have to keep this position for a minimum of 60 seconds. It is perhaps a little difficult at starting to stay in position, so try to keep as much as possible and stand up when you feel too much pressure.
- You can start by doing ten times a day and increase the number of three days. It will tone down the thighs, more melt belly fat.
Further information: The workbook body weight
2. yoga warrior pose
are you looking for the best yoga asanas for weight loss, you should not miss this pose. You should do this pose as follows:
- First, Stand straight with legs wide apart.
- Next bring your hands above your head and stretch.
- both hands clasp together in a single Namaste and then rotate the torso to the right side.
- The right knee should bend slightly while trying to stretch the abdominal muscles as much as possible.
- After turning right, do the same process on the left.
- This position will tighten the muscles and tone your legs, which will bring very large body strength.
3. Attitude of ships
Here are detailed instructions for the practice of this posture
- first, sit on a mat, and the next stretch out their legs. Must be tight thighs, knees should be lifted and toes should be noted as well.
- Now, try to raise the feet of your land, and bring the legs at an angle of forty-five degrees.
- Inhale as you lift your feet and stay away from bending the knees.
- Your body must create a V-shape and spine should be straight.
- Lift your arms to shoulder level later.
- This exercise also increase resistance to reduce tummy fat. It will increase your upper and lower body strength.
4. Yoga Posture Shoemaker
This is one of the simplest and easiest asanas for loss weight. Here are the detailed instructions on how to do it:
- First, sit with a straight spine.
- Its soles of the feet should be facing each other and your knees should be bent.
- You must press the soles of your feet together and hold this position for a minimum of one minute
5. Yoga locust pose
How to do it:
- the first step is to lie on your stomach with your palms facing the floor.
- While inhaling’d better lift your legs without bending the knees.
- His hands and upper torso should also be lifted, giving you a slap on the abdominal muscles.
- have to balance yourself in your belly.
- This position will decrease the fat around your hips and stretch your leg muscles.
6. Camel Yoga Pose
- first, they sit on the feet with knees close together more calves. In order to prevent pain, you should use some soft cloth under you.
- Now come on your knees and place your hands on your hips. Then, stretching the torso, look above.
- Thereafter, keep your heels slowly, one hand after the other.
- Fold back and then stretch out your chest and abdomen.
- You can feel the weight on your arms.
- This position is beneficial to melt the fat in most parts of the body.
7. Setu Bandha (Bridge Pose)
This is also one of the easiest yoga asanas for weight loss. You can do this as follows:
- First, lie on your back and knees next bend.
- The distance between the buttocks and feet should be the same as your hands.
- Now, try to lift the body in the upward direction. You should try to do this about 5-10 times and then release.
- This asana gives a nice massage on the back and thighs as well.
How I practice:
- the first step is to lie on your belly more reach back in order to seize the feet and in the attitude of the arc.
- Then, through inhalation, lift your chest and tighten your shoulders toward each other.
- Now bend your feet towards your hip region and allow your hands to hold the toes.
- Hold for five breaths and then slowly release.
9. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
Are you looking for the best yoga asanas for loss weight, this position is one of the main options for you.
- Lie on the floor with belly touching the ground.
- Then, hold hands, in addition to the chest.
- Now take a deep breath and then lift the thighs and legs up.
- Meanwhile, you should try to catch the legs with your hands.
- remain in position for thirty seconds and then release.
General speaking, this is also considered as one of the most useful asanas for weightloss.
- All you have to do is lie on the belly with hands resting under the thighs, while chin and forehead are resting on the ground.
- Now, try to lift the left leg up to ten inches.
- Next, keep the leg straight. Do not bend your knees.
- Then, try to follow the same right leg also.
- In the last stage, this is done with both legs.
Further information: 15 inner thigh workouts at home for men and women
11. Chalan Chakki (Grinding Pose)
overall, this is a good asana to reduce belly fat.
How to do it:
- For the practice of this posture, you have to stay in a comfortable and next extension legs straight position.
- Both legs had better touch each other.
- Do not bend your knees.
- Subsequently, join hands and move it in a circular motion on the legs.
- This provides a good massage and stretching to the stomach, hands and legs too.
- Do it ten times clockwise and ten times in the position to the left.
- gradually release.
Further information: 23 Health Benefits of Exercise and Physical Activity for adults
12. Pavanmuktasana (pose Wind-Releasing)
Here are detailed instructions to do this pose:
1. Lie on your back straight.
2. Then lift your left leg and bend your knee.
3. Try pressing the left leg into the stomach. After that, he touches the chin to the knee. You’ll need to lift your head a little.
4. Try to follow the same right leg also.
5. This gives a great stretch in the stomach and helps in reducing unnecessary fats.
13. Ardha Matsyendrasana
This is also considered as one of the asanas more effective for weight loss yoga.
How to do it:
- SIT on the floor with legs straight.
- next bend your knees, place your feet on the ground and then slide the left foot under the right leg.
- After that, it was outside of his left leg on the floor.
- Step right foot over your left leg and stand on your floor outside the left hip.
- Pressing right hand against the floor just behind the right buttock, and set the upper left arm on the outside of the right thigh near the knee.
- The right knee will point directly toward the ceiling.
- Now exhale and turn her inner right thigh.
- Hold this position for about 30 seconds and then release.
- tries to do it the other way.
- first, you sit in a comfortable position with your legs crossed.
- Then keep your right hand on your left knee.
- Try turning the body in the leftward direction.
- Remember to keep your posture straight.
- Try to do this in the correct direction also.
15. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Overall, this is also one of the asanas top yoga for weight loss.
How to do it:
- This should be placed in a curved posture resembles a snake.
- sleep on their land in such a way that the forehead touches the ground.
- Then place the palms of your hands under the shoulders in a way that was hidden near the body.
- Now stretch your legs in a way that the top of the foot presses down on the mat.
- Now inhale and slowly press your hands to stretch your arms, sending the chest up.
- This position looks like a snake and therefore pose called snake or cobra pose.
- for this, you have to stand straight with your feet touching each other.
- Now exhale and then bend from the hips down to touch your feet with your fingers.
- Keep your arms stretched in the whole process.
- Now gradually rise up and return to the starting position.
Trikonasana help in stretching the sides. It tones the thighs and arms as well. It also improves the flexibility of the body
- All you have to do is stand straight, feet spread wide apart.
- Then turn the ninety degrees right foot and left foot to fifteen degrees.
- have to balance the weight on both feet.
- After that, bend your body to the right side, down from the hips.
- Make sure the straight waist is maintained, thereby leaving his left hand appear in the air with his right hand comes down and touches the ground.
- Try to keep both arms in a straight line.
- Repeat on the other side.
Looking for the best yoga asanas for weight loss should not lose this position.
How to do it:
- Therefore, sit on the floor with legs stretched forward the front of you.
- Stretch your arms and body forward and then try to touch the toes.
- Do not bend your knees and then try to reach the toes.
- This asana gives a great extension of the arms, hands and spine.
- also decreases the extra belly fat and maintains healthy and free of disease.
- to do this asana, all you have to do is sit on the floor in Vajrasana position.
- Now put your hands on the floor so that you will be able to keep his right arm with his left hand and the left arm with his right hand.
- now tries to put the crown of the head on the palms.
- Then, try taking your legs slightly upward. Try to balance that.
- After studying successfully balance, then try to move the legs in the upward direction in a straight line with the body.
- Hold this position for thirty seconds and relax.
Here they are step by step instructions to make this pose:
1. first, lie on a mat and rest your back on the floor.
2. Then try to lift your legs in an upward direction.
3. You can even use the support of the hands of the same.
4. Try to rest your hands on the back so they can help keep the position stable.
5. Now, once the legs are in the air, try to bring them into alignment with the body straight and extend as much as possible.
6. Remain in this position for thirty seconds and then release.
Overall, this is also one of the yoga asanas useful for weight loss.
- When you are consistent in this Sarvangasana pose, try and bring the legs down from overhead.
- Here again, rest your palms on the back to support their position.
Further information: The neck strengthening workouts at home with and without weights
22. Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
- Therefore, all you have to do is stand straight on a mat.
- Now, you must put your hands up and stretch as much as possible.
- Trying to keep a straight hands.
- This gives a good back rub, hands, spine and whole body.
- This is the most suggested to raise the height also asana.
23. To Uttitha Padangustana
- first, stand erect in Tadasana position.
- Now try to lift the left leg in the upward direction.
- Then try to touch the ankle of the left leg with his left hand.
- should try it the other way. Do not stretch beyond capacity.
- This asana gives a nice massage to the spine, hips, lower back, legs and hands as well. Also it helps in reducing the fat in these body parts.
How to do it:
- the first step is to stand up straight in Tadasana position.
- Then bend your knees slightly.
- Now try to lift the left leg and then wrapped around the right leg.
- do the same with your hands.
- Now they try to balance in this position.
- remain stable for about 10-15 seconds and then release.
- this asana helps in reducing fat in the thighs and arms.
How to do it:
- first, you have to be in a position to table.
- Now roll both heels right for your outside foot is in contact with the ground.
- stack your left foot on the right foot.
- Now press down the right hand and left hand lift inhalation.
- Keep in this position for 5 breaths.
- Now release this position and return to the plank pose exhaling.
26. Ardha Chandrasana
- first, you have to be in a straight position.
- Then spread your legs apart.
- Now turn the right foot was in a position ninety degrees.
- Next, try to touch your hands, palm of your ground in a straight line with your feet.
- After that, lift the left leg and try to stretch up in the air as much as possible.
- not stretched beyond their capacity.
- Thereafter, raise your right hand and pull this up in the air.
- remain stable for thirty seconds and then release.
lateral curve 27. Asana
- first, it stands in an upright position.
- Keep your hands beside the body and let it loose.
- Then, simply turn to the right side.
- Do not put any pressure on your hands or body.
- Only extend from the side as much as possible.
- prove in these two directions.
- This asana will help in eliminating unnecessary fat on the side.
28. Tittibhasana (Fire Fly Pose )
- This position combines the forward tilt and balance arm pose, one arm balance plus a hip opening pose.
- installed in a wide squat position.
- Then bring the palms on the floor, just below the feet.
- Now, bend your elbows back in Dandasana Chaturanga (or four-limbed staff pose).
- After that, change the weight back to rest on the arms and along the feet do not touch the ground.
- Stretch your legs and arms after the last position.
- Keep this asana for ten seconds each day and gradually increase over time of one minute.
29. Ardha Chakrasana (or half the Wheel Pose)
- the first step is to stand on the yoga mat with feet bound together, heels and toes touching each other.
- Let your hands rest on the waist; ensure that the thumbs point toward the spine.
- Now take a deep breath, progressively folded back until you experience tingling in the spine.
- Make sure your knees are straight.
- Hold this position, breathing deeply until you finish counting twenty slowly.
- exhaling and inhaling, gradually rid your body of this position and relax on the first position.
- This makes a repeat. You have to repeat 3 to 5 times.
30. Adhomukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog Pose)
This yoga helps tone the abdomen and will provide an enviable hamstrings and arms. It also has countless other benefits as well.
Do the following:
- Stand yoga mat straight, feet resting flat on signs along with it yoga mat.
- Keep your spine erect.
- Put your hands to rest beside his body with the palms of your hands resting on your thighs.
- Indulging in a deep and then gradually exhale inhalation, bend forward so that the palms could rest in this yoga mat, which extends across the width of his shoulders.
- Make sure your fingers are spread out.
- Allow face down, staring at the floor.
- Extend legs, one each, to the back, lying on the shoulder width apart.
- Let the feet and hands to be aligned.
- Keep your elbows and knees straight.
- Now, taking a deep breath, suck the abdomen completely so that your spine and navel are close to each other.
- Maintain this posture, enjoy deep breathing for about a count of 60.
- Then, exhaling gently release the body of this pose and relax.
- This makes a repeat.
- Repeat seven times, taking a ten-second pause between repetitions.
31. Uttanasana (tilt forward Pose)
Overall, this is also one of the best asanas yoga for weight loss. This asana stretches the hamstrings and also puts pressure on the abdominal muscles.
How to do it:
- For this position, you have to stand straight.
- Next raise your hands from the front overhead while gradually inhaled.
- Later he leans forward completely, pushing the buttocks back until the forehead touches the knees and palms touching the ground too.
- Let slowly to the standing position.
In order to have more information regarding useful ways for weight loss, go to our main Weight Loss . After studying writing simple yoga asanas 31 and better for weight loss, I hope this article will help all to learn more about effective weight loss asanas. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below, I will reply as soon as possible. Do you know of any other yoga asanas for weight loss? Share with us right then.