Soak 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next morning, the seeds are eaten along with water on an empty stomach.
Add 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds 1 cup of water. Boil for 5 minutes, strain and add a little honey. Drink 1 or 2 times a day.
Follow any of these remedies every day for several months.
- avoid alcohol
- limit sugar intake
- Do not eat fried red meat, because it can clog arteries
- include beans and whole grain products in your diet
- eat more fruits with bright colors (orange, mango, tomato, watermelon and blueberries)
- consume 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin coconut oil every day to help reduce plaque buildup in the arteries
- Drink one to two glasses of blueberry juice pure organic
- Cook food in extra virgin olive oil for its positive effects on cholesterol levels
- Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea a day
- eat some nuts a day.