Migraine is a type of headache that can occur in varying intensities; pain resulting from a migraine is throbbing and throbbing. This type of headache often accompanied by extreme sensitivity to light and sound, and severe nausea. One of the features that significant difference between migraine and any other type of headache is the headache resulting from migraines usually develops on either side of the head.
Causes of Migraine-
The exact cause behind migraine is not yet fully understood. Migraines are thought to result from the combination of genetic and environmental factors factors.In most cases, migraines tend to run in families. There are some known triggers for migraine. These are -.
Symptoms of Migraine-
The most characteristic symptom of migraine is a unilateral headache most violent, throbbing and pulsating in nature. The accompanying symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, flashes of light before the eyes, double vision, light / sound sensitivity, confusion and weakness.
Homeopathic treatment for Headaches- Migraine
conventional mode of treatment provides only temporary relief in cases of migraine. While homeopathic migraine relief promises a permanent cure for headaches. Homeopathic medicines treat the person as a whole and try to eradicate the tendency to a particular disease. Homeopathic treatment for migraine is done in two phases. In the first phase, homeopathic medicines aims to reduce the intensity and frequency of migraine attacks. In the second phase. Homeopathic medicines works to eradicate chronic tendency to migraines. Some of the homeopathic treatments commonly used for migraines have been discussed below:
- Glonoinum: This can be a very effective remedy if symptoms include skin redness and a feeling of rush of blood to the head. Head pain usually worsens when you are out in the sun.
- Belladonna Belladonna is the most effective remedy for migraines if you experience symptoms of a throbbing headache in some parts of the head. The pain tends to worsen by movements suddenly, sound or light.
- Natrium mur: Migraines that are caused by mental stress or pain are treated very effectively by Natrium mur. These headaches may be accompanied by the temporary loss of vision. These symptoms tend to worsen during the day.
- Sanguinaria: This remedy is effective in the treatment of any pain that starts on the right side of the head and extends to the right eye. Generally, the veins around the sides of the head tend to increase in size.
- Warning: never treat yourself for migraine problems. Any form of migraine is complex and treatment should be supervised by a health professional with experience.