blocked nose it is caused by inflammation of blood vessels in the breast. These irritated vessels usually triggered by a cold, flu, allergies, or sinus infection.
Despite the blocked nose can be treated by OTC nasal sprays, there are disadvantages and one come with side effects and can be addictive.
is much better to master an approach that is less invasive and, in many cases more effective. This simple technique is based on acupressure. Use gentle pressure to four points on the face to help clear the nose.
How cleaned naturally a stuffy or runny nose
Follow the instructions and see how he reacts nose.
general instructions: ..
– Use your fingers to apply gentle pressure
– Use a circular motion – the movement is a kind of liberation thrust rotation
– You should not feel any pain
-. make the cycle 3 times
Point 1 is located in a cavity in the corner of the nostrils – is the bottom of his nostrils
– gently push the nostrils along with. a rotational movement. By doing this, almost close and then open the nostrils
-. Perform the movement 10 times
-. Be sure not to put pressure on the cartilage of the nose. You’re just pushing the bottom of the nostrils
Item 2 :.
Point 2 is located just below the corner of the eye, near the nose, where tears come
– .. Perform smooth rotation at this point 10 times
– do not lift your fingers, but only move the skin, so it feels the corner of his eye as you push.
Item 3 :.
point 3 it is behind the earlobe, at the bottom of the ear, in the right cavity beneath the cartilage
– Press and release point 10 times , without applying pressure to the cartilage. The rotation you do is not extensive but subtle movement
Item 4 :.
The last point is the earlobe itself. gently massaging the earlobe 10 times.
The technique described is simple, safe, can be done anywhere and anytime, and comes at no cost. It is also a good experience and power to be able to use your own body to heal itself.