Blackheads are a very common and annoying for men and women problem. It occurs when the skin pores become clogged due to excess sebum secretion and also because dead skin dry. This oil is made by the sebaceous glands to your skin supple. Women tend to be very upset by the sight of black spots on the nose than men. Today, we see men and women who search for ways to get rid of blackheads on the nose.
Blackheads are not caused by dirt and rub the face with scouring products will not help to get rid of blackheads. are nothing pimples buy without a skin on them. It is caused due to oxidation of sebum or skin cells when in contact with air. This occurs only when the skin pores open. Oxidation will make the skin turns black. Therefore, excess skin wash only make matters worse and make your skin on your face get drier than before. This will lead to more oil that was created to compensate for the loss of oil and maters get even worse. Therefore, it is suggested that you follow the remedies given only two or three times the maximum in a week and this way you will be able to make your skin look better. Just clean the pores to get rid of pimples.
The following are home remedies that will provide a solution on how to get rid of pimples fast.
1. Milk and Honey pore strips
Honey and milk are always good for the skin. The lactic acid in milk will help keep the skin soft and smooth and honey is loaded with antibacterial properties. The main objective here is to mix honey and milk in a manner forming an adhesive.
How to apply?
- Take one tablespoon of organic and pure honey in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of honey cold milk and mix well.
- Now the microwave in the container for one minute. Now mix the contents again.
- let it come to room temperature and then a thin layer of this mixture on the black spots on the nose applies.
- Now take a strip of cloth dry and clean cotton and Pat gently over the thin layer of mixture of honey and milk.
- Make sure that adheres firmly in the mix. Let dry and wait 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now this trip carefully peel away and rinse your nose with cold water. Apply moisturizer in it.
- Repeat this process three times a week and you can get rid of pimples on the nose, within a month.
2. Pats with honey
Honey has excellent antibacterial and help in removing blackheads easily face and neck properties. It is important for you to use raw organic honey is thick to get the maximum benefit. Honey provide the act of perfect balance for your skin and works well on oily skin and blackheads.
- All you need do is apply pure honey from the area where black dots to detect. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
- wash with warm water and repeat this process three times a week to see effective results.
3. The steam treatment
The steam will help greatly reduce the appearance of black spots on the nose and face, but does not open the pores. It will help soften the fat that fills the pores and causes black spots appear. This is a relaxing and easy way how to get rid of blackheads naturally.
- Take a large bowl and pour boiling water into it. Allow the water to cool slightly.
- Now, cover your head with a large towel and lean over the bowl for about 10 minutes.
- The towel has to be covered so that steam has no openings to escape.
- Be careful not to get very close to the boiling point of water, as it can burn the skin.
- Once done, rinse your face with warm water and then pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Do not forget to moisturize the skin after treatment with steam. Repeat this process for several weeks to easily get rid of pimples naturally and to enjoy a radiant skin.
4. Clay Mask
One of the easiest solutions on how to get rid of pimples fast is the use of bentonite clay on her face. Rich has healing properties that are used to treat a variety of skin diseases. It has been in use for centuries. a very good job on the skin is made as it will remove all impurities and oils in your skin pores. A clay mask will ensure that your skin will get all essential minerals to improve blood circulation and tone the skin. It is a mask that makes you feel like your skin is tightening as it dries.
How to apply?
- Add bentonite clay or cosmetic clay in sufficient amount of water or apple cider vinegar to make a thick paste that can be easily applied to the skin.
- You can use your fingers to apply a thin layer of this mask all over your face.
- let it sit on your face for 20 to 25 minutes or until completely dry.
- Wash your face with warm water and then dry. Now apply moisturizer on your face.
- Repeat this process twice a week for three to four weeks to see visible results.
5. Honey and Cinnamon Paste
Honey has antibacterial properties that help keep bacteria away as well as act as an adhesive that can make anything pores skin. Cinnamon is a natural healer to help improve blood circulation makes the skin look smooth and healthy and bright. Cinnamon and honey together make a delicious dessert. They are just as good on your skin and work effectively in giving you the solution to the problems of pimples.
- In a small bowl, mix one part cinnamon powder with one part pure raw and organic honey. You must be having enough dough to cover the entire affected area.
- Apply a thin layer of paste of cinnamon and honey on the shins and then fix a small piece of clean, dry cloth this pasta. Pat and ensure that sticks firmly on pasta.
- Let the mixture over the shins for five minutes. Now carefully remove the strip and wash your face with warm water.
- Never forget to moisturize the skin. Repeat this process two or three times a week to see a reduction in blackheads on the nose.
6. Egg White Mask
Egg whites are loaded with nutrients necessary for the skin and do a very good job in tightening temporarily pores of the skin. It can be used as an effective face mask to reduce the chances of developing new pimples, and to eliminate existing dark spots on the face and nose.
How to apply?
- Just use the egg and therefore first have to separate the yolk and the egg white.
- pat your face dry with a clean towel and then apply a thin layer of egg on their face.
- You can use a tissue or toilet paper on the layer of egg white and press gently applied on her face.
- now allow the first coat to dry completely.
- Apply another layer of egg white facial tissue. You must ensure that the tissue will not fall. Now you can place a facial tissue on this new layer of egg white.
- After the second egg white coat has dried, you can reapply a third layer of egg white on the fabric appear.
- Allow to completely dry layers. You will feel tight when the mask is dry. Once this is done, remove the tissue paper and gently wash your face with warm water. Dry and apply moisturizer.
- Repeat this process twice a week for one to two months to completely get rid of blackheads on the nose and face.
7. Lemon Juice
The opening of the pores of the skin and the blockage is what causes black spots to appear on the nose and face. If you are able to reduce the size of the pores in the skin, then you can solve the problems of pimples that are disturbing. Lemon juice is a substance that will work wonders on the skin to temporarily soothe the skin and tighten pores. If you have sensitive skin, then you can use diluted lemon juice on your face.
- Wash your face clean and then dry. In a small bowl, squeeze one or two lemons to extract their juice.
- Apply this lemon juice in the target areas of the nose and face with a cotton ball. It is necessary to apply this juice on the affected area before bedtime.
- Wash your face with warm water the next morning and then dry. Apply moisturizer.
- is necessary to repeat this process three to four times a week to find a solution on how to remove blackheads nose.
8. The apple cider vinegar and mint
You can make a very good skin toner by mixing leaves of apple cider vinegar and mint. The apple cider vinegar will help in eliminating the things that causes black spots on the nose and face and mint provide the calming effect and cooling the skin. The menthol in peppermint can help reduce swelling around the blackheads.
How to apply?
- Taking apple cider vinegar in a bottle and add the mint leaves in it. Keep the bottle as it is about a week in a cool dark place.
- Now, strain the liquid and then add a cup of water to it.
- store this liquid mixture in the refrigerator for 6 days.
- Apply this mixture on your pimples after cleaning the face with water and pat dry then. You can apply this mixture on the black spot on the nose and face with the help of clean cotton balls.
- Leave a liquid on your pimples overnight and rinse the first thing in the morning. Then do not forget to apply moisturizer.
- Apply this mixture every night to see the effective elimination of black spots in three or four weeks.
9. Sodium Bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate is a home remedy you can think of to find an easy solution on how to get rid of pimples fast. It is also effective in treating acne. Baking soda is very good at removing dirt and dust particles that are linked to the skin and also help in cleaning the pores. It should not be overused because it has a salt content can cause your skin to dry up.
- In a small bowl, two to three teaspoons of baking soda and mixed with water to make a thick paste. Make sure the spreadable paste.
- Take some dough in your fingertips and massage in circular motions over the black spots on the nose and face.
- let it dry for a few minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy twice a week to remove blackheads on the nose.
10. Green tea
Green tea is found to be very effective in treating blackheads.
- Put one or two teaspoons of dried green tea leaves in a small bowl of water.
- Grind this into a thick paste. Using your fingers, apply this paste on the black spots generously.
- Now rub the paste on the black spots for about two to three minutes. This will help in cleaning your oily skin and clear all debris from the pores of the skin.
- let it dry for a few minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this process three times a week to find a solution to the problem of how to remove blackheads skin.
11. Sugar Scrub
Exfoliating the skin is a very good thing, as it will help you easily remove dead skin cells. Therefore, it is necessary exfoliate occasionally. This has to be followed by hydration. Dead skin cells are those that will clog the pores of the skin and will result in the creation of blackheads and acne. Scrub with sugar and jojoba oil help improve blood circulation in the face. This will help give a healthy glow to the skin.
- Add a cup of sugar in a deep bottom container and mixed with 4 tablespoons of jojoba oil. Add a few drops of perfume to give a good smell of this mixture.
- Mix these ingredients well. You can now store this mixture in a glass jar and it will stay fresh for an hour and a half months.
- Moisten face and apply a generous amount of this exfoliating sugar mixture on your face. Use your fingers to rub the mixture on the face and massage in circular motions for five minutes.
- rinse with water and then dry. Apply moisturizer to the face.
- Repeat this process two to three times in one week only. This will help in removing blackheads easy.
12. water treatment
One of the natural home remedies that you can do every day to get a solution on how to get rid of blackheads is the use of treatment water on the face to prevent your skin from getting too dry. Water treatment is just wash your face with clean water for a couple of minutes and then pat dry with a clean towel. This will help remove excess sebum and washing the dead skin on your face. This way you can prevent the development of pimples on his face.
- wash your face with running water for at least five to six times a day.
- Pat dry after a good wash and then apply moisturizer to keep the skin fresh.
13. Mix oatmeal and yogurt
mixture of oatmeal and yogurt are found to be very effective in the treatment of black spots on the skin. It will help in rejuvenating the skin.
- Add two tablespoons of oatmeal in a bowl and then mixed well with three tablespoons of plain yogurt.
- Add few drops of lemon juice and a teaspoon or two of olive oil. Mix well.
- Apply this face on the pimples affected area. Leave it there for a few minutes to dry.
- rinse with water and dry well.
- repeat this procedure three times a week to get rid of pimples fast.
Turmeric has very good antiseptic properties and works well for minor burns. It is also very effective in the treatment of blackheads.
- In a bowl, add a teaspoon of turmeric powder with two tablespoons of fresh mint juice. Mix well.
- Apply this mixture on the affected areas of the face. Let dry for a few minutes.
- wash with water and pat your face dry.
- can also mix turmeric powder, sandalwood powder and milk and turn it into a smooth paste. Apply this mixture on the face and rest for about 5 minutes. Wash with water to reduce black spots in three or four weeks.
One of the easiest effective remedies that can be used to find solutions on how to remove blackheads from the nose is the use of fenugreek paste. It will help in cleaning clogged pores.