This post will look at all the causes of ingrown hairs, methods used to eliminate the problem of razor bumps , permanent razor bumps solution, how ingrown hairs and best products to prevent ingrown hairs are fixed.
One in five men are affected by razor bumps some very mild and some very serious .The men who experience ingrown hairs can be serious warning to distance scars on the chin, face and neck that would have been as the result of plucking and tweezing hairs. Women are also affected by ingrown hairs especially after waxing, but no matter how often we experience this problem we all want to know how to prevent it.
What is the ingrown hair?
razor bumps or ingrown hairs also scientifically called pseudofolliculitis barbae is the nemesis of a razor or wax people existence. They are basically the hairs that curl back into the skin, straight hair has a round shape and grow out of the follicle opening. A curly hair has an oval shape and is bent out of the follicle. An ingrown hair is a hair curl shorten and curve towards and into the side wall of the hair follicle place ignites develops pustules , which is very sensitive and look like a pimple that this is because hair cause discomfort.
Who can get hair razor bumps or ingrown?
- Anyone can have ingrown hairs, both men and women.
- They are more common for people who have naturally curly hair, stiff hair and dark hair.
- African men and women or dark-skinned races are more prone to ingrown hairs that clearer skin.
- Anyone who shave or wax can get ingrown hairs.
- People who have thick skin
- Shaving and waxing without the care of pre and post skin
What are some of the causes of ingrown hairs?
- Dry skin
- embedded oils
- built-up of dead skin cells in hair follicles
- technique incorrect shaving the problem usually arises when the stem end is cut hair that causes worsening of their tips of tip hair sharpened more easily pierce the skin
- Due to the coarseness of hair around the bikini area or upper thigh after waxing this can lead to ingrown hairs, hair removal destroys the straight path that grows hair making it grow curly, therefore, embodied .
How to prevent hair razor bumps or ingrown when he shave?
To solve the problem of ingrown hairs exfoliate Two face three times a week and just before shaving in order to remove dead skin cells, accumulated dirt and bacteria. This allows the hair out correctly, clog hair follicles will prevent the hair to grow through the follicles.
- Before exfoliate place a warm cloth on your face for about one to two minutes to open the pores.
- Then you can scrub your face using either a home remedy such as sugar and water, sugar and olive oil or dermatological products.
- These can be applied with fingers, gloves bath, peeling or washing clothes gently rubbing with a circular motion.
- Ensure sponge, brush, mitt, gloves, etc. are properly cleaned after use with hydrogen peroxide to prevent bacteria buildup.
Note: men with dark skin and women, especially African sometimes develop skin discoloration where a portion of the skin is light and the other part is dark this is called hyperpigmentation. If this occurs use natural exfoliants like sugar with a very soft sponge, reduce the number of times a week exfoliate or use a gentle face scrub like St. Ives, fresh apricot skin Scrub.
Apply shaving cream over the entire area to be shaved for best results use warm shaving cream This can prevent razor burn or bumps.
shaving using a new razor blade to reduce abrasions .You can ask s or the razor should be used to prevent ingrown hairs avoid using the razor blade double and triple Although they give a clean shave that have been known to cause hair to have a sharp tip that is converted back into your skin so it is best to use a single blade razor bump you can also use free shaving razors. How it should shave to avoid razor bumps? shave in the direction the hair grows this will also prevent the sharp edge that hair can develop from cutting, use short strokes with minimal pressure, clean hair between cutting after each stroke in order to have a clean shaven avoid repeatedly shaving the same area. Shaving cream rinse face with cold water to close the pores and cleanse the face with a clean towel. Use a lotion after shaving or balms to soothe the skin and prevent irritation, tend solution skin care is one of the best for strokes of unsightly razor ingrown hair and razor burns
Note: Do not use the same towel he used in other parts of your skin on your face also clean your face towel after use to prevent accumulated in the pores bacteria
pREVENTING ingrown by modeling?
- Hydrate skin daily this will prevent dry skin that can result in dead skin built leading to blocked pores. not hydrate the day of the waxing
- Exfoliate at least twice a week and a couple of hours before waxing to remove or dirty dead skin blocking your pores.
- After waxing, the pores are open for about 24 hours so you should use an antiseptic to prevent bacteria in the skin between in its pore Use products with glycolic acid, the dead skin eaten and maintain its hydrate body unlike alcohol products, a good product must have oil tea tree , which is a natural antiseptic and will not clog pores.
- Avoid tight clothing for 24 to 48 hours after waxing clothing thigh often cause friction and abrasion, preventing that the regrowing hair through hair follicles.
- Avoid sweaty activities for a few hours after waxing, as this can increase the body heat and the bacteria multiply in the pores making vulnerable to ingrown hairs.
- Avoid using products that clog pores as your lotion or cream that has minerals oils
How treat an ingrown hair and get rid of it?
If you have an ingrown hair that may or may not be infected and most likely want to remove.
Need first gently exfoliate the area, then use a clips ingrown hairs with the sharp tip to remove hair be careful not to break the skin when the clamps are used to lift the ingrown part of the skin and remove in the direction of growth as this would prevent the hair breakage.
If the hair is too deep in the skin and has some problems to eliminate leave hair alone, because this can make the problem worse. You can buy a lotion removal of ingrown hair with Hydrogen peroxide powder is removed and oil build which will remove the hair over time or make it easier for you to remove hair later. You can also try an acne treatment that has hydrogen peroxide or salicylic acid to reduce the bulge and flatten the surface so it can remove hair.
Best products to treat ingrown hairs
tend skin is a lump shaving and ingrown eliminator hair of my wife and I have been using this for over 5 years .This is an amazing solution that my wife normally use under your armpits, bikini line, and legs under her chin ingrown hairs.
me have it used for razor bumps on the face and does an excellent job .It is the number one selling product on Amazon for removing ingrown hair experience .My is that within hour Tend skin works on my ingrown hair removal simply apply it to shock and within 24 hours the hair pokes out and can be removed .Once you use it after shaving is kept away from shaving bumps.I have also seen transform my woman had the skin of the armpit, which for years on a clear smooth armpit.
- reduce razor bumps and keep them away
- works fast to compare other products
- rid of hair grown in
- dark marks fade and red of razor bumps without lightening your skin
- can be used by men and women after waxing, shaving and electrolysis to prevent the hair grown
- burns especially if you have sensitive skin
- not kind to dry skin to make the skin drier
- not so great odor
American males have evoked some with razor bumps for years without other things he worked until they started using tend skin, a number of reviewer received recommendation from your dermatologist to use the product, some women even used for skin blemishes with excellent success also in preventing ingrown hairs after waxing.
4 stars similar to the product they saw results quickly within 24 hours ingrown hairs customers, but said it was quite expensive and some did not like the burning.
3 stars client Tends skin a little, but complained that it was too expensive, a customer said burned like gasoline some think it did not take away his mark red.
141 customer chooses 1 and 2 stars amounting to 10% of global respondents
I found that many of them said they believe the seller sold them fake products because they found the product to work in the past but that time did not work.
It also had similar complains a reviewer 3 and 4 stars that mention it burn
Works on the person most, but my advice is to get a good moisturizer to use because it can dry the skin and also for bites about a minute after use.
I’ve noticed also clarified the marks caused by ingrown hair, but I had to stop using it because I realized in the last bottle I bought on the label says can cause birth defects and since my wife and I was trying to have a baby this meant for us. The ingredient acetylsalicylic acid is another name for aspirin is known to cause bleeding in pregnant women and birth defects.
- eliminates ingrown hairs
- eliminates razor bumps
- blows bikini line and keloids
- fight acne
- cause your skin is too dry and peel some people NB. is not a nonalcoholic version with tea tree oil.
In Amazon 151 customers review this product and 127 customers give this product 5 and 4 stars that is 84% of the al. Many men and African American women rated this high because they found that out blows to the face and under the chin.
Yvette (Virginia) declared that makes Brazilian wax that normally lead to ingrown hairs as she has been using this product has not been the problem.
One 5 stars customer said her hair blows played by two years under the chin after using the product for one week the bumps are gone.
The 4 stars customers also found that the skin tight work, but they did not like the smell and also the burning sensation after use.
3 stars client had mixed feeling most said they took captive razor bumps and hairs grown but Skin Tight skin dries very quickly also cause the release of his finger and areas where the product was applied.
A customer said it applied to the chest and abdomen after waxing was done to maintain the distance grown.
2 and 1 Star customers were 16 in total most of them did not use the product because of the warning of default birth for women said the burned very badly, one stated that caused the rash and dry skin.
B and C skin tight working to prevent ingrown hairs and keep them away, but that tends to dry the skin because the alcohol to use a thick moisturizer or you can use B and C skin tight ingrown hair cream this has no alcohol and has tea tree oil with vitamin a and E.
in conclusion to solve the problem of ingrown hairs have to follow the previous regime, which is basically free, but if it is still persistent you may only have to spend money on one of the above product.