- prevents back pain and muscle pain.
- reduces pain shoulders, neck and back.
- improves respiration and hormonal balance.
- it contributes to a good appearance.
- keeps bones and joints in correct alignment so that muscles are used appropriately.
- helps reduce the use of abnormal joint surfaces that could result in arthritis.
- Decreases the strain on the ligaments that hold the joints of the spine together.
- prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions.
- prevents deformation problems or overuse.
- decreases the risk of poor blood circulation, chest tightness and pain.
Fortunately, the position can be improved in a simple way. All you need to do is the attitude of the lobster, or also known as extension.The attitude he puts the lobster will increase flexibility and strength of the entire back, shoulders and arms. Moreover, nerves and muscles toning, massage the abdominal organs, and improve digestion.
- Lie face down with his face down, and forehead touching the ground.
- Extend both legs and spread hip-width apart. Distribute your weight evenly on the tops of the feet.
- Slowly lift your upper body with his head high. Lift the top you feel comfortable.
- Inhale and lift your head up, looking to the future. Raise your hands and fingers while exhaling. Make sure your hands are close to your body with palms facing downward.
- Lift your legs using the thigh muscles. Your weight should be based on the pelvis, abdomen and lower ribs.
- remain in this position for 10-60 seconds and do the exercise 5-10 times.
Important: Always consult your doctor before this or any other similar exercise in the case of suffering from back pain
Look at the video below to see how this exercise is done in more detail.