artificial coloring hair is no longer used mainly by people as in the past to reject the inevitable aging process natural hair.
Today, hair dyeing is a fashion trend that is very common among people, young and old, men and women alike. About 18.14% of households in the US use products for hair coloring in 2015.
is primarily a cosmetic procedure that can help restore color after a procedure hair care, such as whitening, “hide” gray hair, or sometimes is just an experiment of people who want to come with a new hair color look more fashionable.
Hair dyeing is no longer merely a service to be purchased in salons. People who want to learn to dye your hair naturally now prefer to do it at home more often.
dyed hair at home can save a huge amount of money and time. However, there is a difficulty that prevents us from achieving success in this business. hair dyes purchased in stores are laced with harmful chemicals that can adversely affect your health in many ways.
Overuse of chemicals for hair coloring can also weaken the hair, resulting in hair loss and excess breakage.
According to research published in the International Journal of Trichology in 2013, among 263 people who use products for hair coloring, 96% of unsafe rendered hair for pregnant and lactating women, 38% reported itching and 63% reported headaches. In addition, according to a study published in Public Health Reports in 2005, the use of hair dye chemicals on a regular basis is positively associated with an increased risk of bladder cancer.
Some hair coloring products have gluten as a component and could even trigger a severe allergic reaction in people who are gluten intolerant.
People can avoid several more between these problems by using natural dyes hair without any chemical additives.
list of simple tips on how hair dye is natural
In today’s article, people will learn some simple ways and tips on how to dye your hair naturally at home with just a few simple steps. Let’s discover:
1. How natural hair dyed with henna
This is the first out in the list of top tips on how to dye your hair naturally but must not jump immediately try from today to achieve fashionable hair color!
- Plastic wrap
- mixing spoon (nonmetallic)
- measuring spoons
- coconut milk – 1 can
- lemon juice – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Organic henna powder – 150-200 grams
- Do not use hair products that are based chemist in a routine day day, as these products could hinder the effectiveness of natural elements, such as henna.
- Use a towel to cover the pillow for the next two to three days, because the henna can stain their decks.
- Try adding one to three teaspoons of cinnamon, ginger, cloves or mixture to get rid of lingering smell of henna, if you want.
- People can use plain whole milk as a great alternative to coconut milk.
- Apple cider vinegar would be a great alternative to lemon juice.
- If you have excessively dry scalp, then you should try adding ¼ cup olive oil or hemp seed oil to the mixture to obtain more moisture.
- If you have excessively oily scalp, then give up the coconut milk, which could help in the exacerbation of oiliness. Just add a little water.
- Rinse and brush your hair before applying the henna dye. Henna would be better to clean the hair and easy to disentangle.
- always opt for organic henna, preferably of the type which also contains herbal ingredients such as Bacopa, shikakai, amla, and bhringraj.
Further information: Top 17 Homemade hair dye
– Coconut milk
people who use long-term henna dyes simply can not stop raving about the amazing advantages of coconut milk added to the paste of henna powder.
For beginners, you can counteract the drying super property that lemon juice could leave your scalp, especially for people who already suffer from dry hair and scalp. In addition, it can help combat the drying effects of henna.
Apart from its moisturizing properties surprisingly, coconut milk can help a lot in releasing the fastest dye and strengthen and nourish hair additional measure.
Read more: Tips on how dark course hair
– Lemon juice
the powder has henna leaves the dye molecules, which, as presented, penetrate the hair and leather and dye them.
However, these dust particles of the sheet could be covered with cellulose, which may need to be broken down to release dye molecules.
While other products may break down cellulose, simply an acid such as lemon juice product allows you to firmly adhere to your hair and scalp, hair coloring and more efficiently.
Africa, Arabia, Europe, South Asia, and ancient Egypt – many cultures around the world have been using this natural ingredient as an assistant to hair coloring safe for several years. It is one of the most potent natural dyes elements of the planet.
Depending on the quality and henna that would be used and the actual color of our hair, the resulting colors after applying henna could be a dark burgundy orange, red or.
In addition to its color effects, henna is also an incredibly great conditioner that can make hair manageable. Henna also helps prevent breakage and provides vitality and strength to hair.
In addition, the henna can help a lot in inhibiting excessive oil production of the scalp that could make the hair limp and greasy, as well as maintain its buoyancy.
Discover 15 Best henna hair mask Recipes
– Steps to hair dye henna
- Pour a can of coconut milk in a bowl, then add a few hundred grams of henna powder and one or two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients with a spoon to create a thick paste and use plastic wrap to cover the container.
- Let the mixture stand overnight at room temperature to achieve the best results, or allow it to remain for four or five hours at least for the dye could release.
How to apply:
- divide the hair in half of his scalp in 2 parts, with each of the two parts on each side of the shoulders.
- Put 1 pair of gloves to apply henna to protect nails and fingers stained.
- start with the right hand, raise some 2-inch crown hair and begin to coat the hair with henna.
- Once the piece is fully coated with fingers and turn the coil into a bun on top of her head.
- start from the crown and move down one side to two inches each time, repeat the process of twisting and coating, and each time, wrap it around the same initial bun.
- with the left side of the hair, repeat the process. After all is done, you need to have 1 large mound of henna on her head cover.
- Use plastic wrap to wrap your head (or shorter hair, you can use a shower cap) and allow to remain within five or six hours at least. For best results, let spend the night.
- Use plain cool water to rinse your hair
- Avoid washing hair conditioner or shampoo for the next thirty-two hours.
- Your hair would tinged with the darker color at first, and it really is, and the color will become deeper more than two or three days after coloring. Along with the quality, color rich just as we start using henna applied directly on the hair on a regular basis.
2. the coconut and honey oil to lighten hair
This is also one of the most amazing tips on how to dye your hair naturally we would like to introduce all the article today and people who want to get natural hair color without damaging the hair should read and use!
- Coconut oil – ½ cup
- Raw honey – ½ cup
– coconut oil
coconut oil (melted) will not only moisturize the hair, but also boost hydrogen peroxide honey and accelerate the process of lightening.
– Raw Honey
is probably known that hydrogen peroxide is a potent agent for hair-lightening. However, high concentrations of hydrogen peroxide pure chemical at a time could damage the scalp and hair.
Honey is a source of peroxide natural hydrogen, and honey would slowly release it at very low levels, protecting our hair because it can lighten the hair while also nourish and strengthen the hair also .
Do not miss: Best honey for hair growth
- After applying this mixture to the color of additional lift, use cinnamon to coat the hair. Cinnamon contains coloring properties that can help a lot in dyeing your hair the right way.
– Steps to coconut oil and honey to lighten hair
Here are some simple steps that people who want to learn how to dye hair naturally with coconut oil and honey mask should read and follow exactly like home.
Preparation and how to apply:
- Mix half a cup each coconut oil and honey in a bowl.
- put a towel around your shoulders to prevent liquid spills on your clothes, or just have to choose to wear an old shirt that does not mind ruining.
- divide the hair into small pieces and use the mixture to thoroughly apply locks of hair with both hands.
- Allow it to stay within about half an hour.
- Prepare a natural conditioner and a little warm water to rinse your hair.
- Applying this method 3 times a week. You should start to notice the difference after only 2 -. 3 weeks
3. Natural Whitening – Lemon Juice, chamomile tea, and sunlight
Note: This natural dye would make our hair color lighter, and is also one of the best tips on how to dye your hair naturally not to be missed. Do not let your hair excessively exposed to the sun. Just sit in the sun for a certain period of time.
- Coconut oil (melted) – ¼ cup
- Lemon juice – ½ cup
- bags of chamomile tea – from 6 to 10
- boiling water – a little more than two cups
- sunlight – lots
- first, you should pour this liquid into a spray bottle and carry with you throughout the day if you are on the beach to make a splash quick.
- may also choose to use a natural conditioner and shampoo after washing your hair if you feel that the oil is sticky, but should keep the liquid overnight.
– Coconut oil
Coconut oil (cast) would help in the fight against the acidity of the lemon and prevent hair from drying out too much .
– Lemon juice
content of citric acid in the lemon juice become active as exposure to sunlight and heat can accelerate the process of lightening of the sun.
– Chamomile tea
Chamomile is most common for your wonderful benefits for health for several disorders. Although humans are beginning to catch the aesthetic values of chamomile tea, its benefits for hair still almost unknown.
Chamomile tea is a natural bleaching and lightening agent big hair. It is extremely useful in carrying lights and blond tones, and this is the reason that works best with natural blonde hair.
Moreover, this natural bleach is the ideal disaster management kit for everyone recovered from a blond-chemical highlight, albeit unhealthy, and treatment of gorgeous appearance.
For golden highlights or longer ombre advice but do not want to use any chemical treatment that can damage the hair, bleach is perfect for use chamomile tea to keep your natural look!
At last, according to a study published in Molecular medical review in 2010, chamomile is very nutritious and could be used in many hair care procedures.
Yes, sunlight can make the hair look lighter. If you wonder why sunlight could make light hair, but it can make your skin darker, the answer would :. The hair is not alive, while your skin is alive
The sun’s rays that normally leave a lightening impact on our body. However, as ultraviolet (UV) rays can penetrate the skin, melanin in your skin could react to protect it from harmful influences of the sun’s rays when the skin is exposed for a period too long, which can lead to skin darkening.
However, the hair cells would be dead, and therefore can not trigger a similar reaction. This is why sunlight can bleach hair and light.
Steps lemon juice, chamomile tea, and natural sunlight Bleach
- Boil a little more two cups of water.
- poured into 1 large bowl and soak six to ten bags of chamomile tea in it.
- Allow the tea to steep in about ten minutes.
- While soaking chamomile tea, use a spoon to push these tea bags carefully for better and faster infusion.
- Add a quarter cup of coconut oil (melted) and half a cup of lemon juice to your chamomile tea and stir the mixture well.
- Pour the contents in 1 bottle and shake vigorously prepared it.
How to apply:
- To prevent liquid from spilling on your clothes, put a towel around his shoulders, or you can choose to the use of a used shirt that does not mind ruining.
- use natural bleach liquid to massage your hair thoroughly.
- sit in the sunlight within ten to fifteen minutes, or until your hair becomes dry. Avoid staying in the sun for longer.
Do this on a daily basis, or 3 times a week. You may begin to notice the change in only 2 -. 3 weeks
4. Walnut powder black hair rinse
- in black walnut hull powder -. Six to ten tablespoons
- Hot water – two cups
- You could buy helmets black walnut and try grinding to black shell powder right in the comfort of your own home walnut.
- powder black walnut contains plumbagin, juglone, or tannins – all substances that give deep black walnut dark of its own. As can be applied as a hair rinse, these substances can help in giving a brownish color.
– Steps walnut powder Black hair rinse
- Pour two cups of water in a saucepan and boil prepared in January.
- Add six to ten tablespoons. of walnut hulls black powder and allow to soak within 60 minutes at least.
- Soaking and use water to wash the hair before allowing it to air dry.
- If you want to wash your hair after soaking the hair in this black walnut hair rinse, simply use cold water to rinse your hair off within fifteen or twenty minutes after applying the liquid.
- Use this rinse for hair black walnut on a daily basis or 3 times a week. You may begin to notice the improvement and change in just 2 -. 3 weeks
5. How natural hair dye with coffee
- shower cap or plastic film
- Organic coffee powder – 10 tablespoons
- boiling water -. 2 cups
- Use a towel to cover the pillow for the next two or three days because coffee can stain their decks.
Coffee has tannins, which are molecules that provide caffeine from your black, rich color. Rinse your hair regularly with coffee for the tannins transferred some of that color hair locks, which can darken hair.
– Steps for coffee hair dye
- Pour two cups of water in a medium-sized bucket , and put the pan over high heat and boil.
- Use medium heat, add the coffee powder and allow it to keep in the heat in about five minutes.
- removing from the heat and let stand coffee within ten minutes.
How to apply:
- put a towel around your shoulders to prevent liquid spills on your clothes, or just have to use an old T-shirt that does not mind ruining.
- serve coffee powder in a steel container and large bath or soaking her hair, her head in the bathtub, the other way around.
- After soaking, thoroughly wash the hair with water from coffee to coat evenly and completely
- Use a shower cap or plastic wrap to cover the hair and let the coloring coffee to stay in less than 1.5 hours.
using a natural conditioner and some cold water to rinse the coffee stain. Avoid using shampoo.
Applying this method 3 times a week. You can see the result clearly how to dye hair naturally within 2 -. 3 weeks
After reading this article and discover tips on how to dye your hair naturally at home, people should do more than to spend time reading another related article it is also about hair thing and hair color – the 7 best and most beautiful hair color ideas . If you are those people who are looking for good hair with natural color without damaging the hair, this article is recommended not lost. All ideas and suggestions contained in this article are 100% safe for use at home and everyone can do it without facing any difficulty. Do not worry about side or about effects of how you can keep your hair always strong even after using products for hair coloring, as everything you need to know about how to care hair color would be revealed in detail in this article. Article together with a list of tips on how to naturally dye your hair today, this will give you the best recommended hair color would ever see in your life!
Today’s article presents some of the best tips on how to dye your hair naturally that every reader of VKool.com can go home without finding any difficulty. Do you want to ask something about this article? Feel free to leave comments and evaluations in the section below to allow us to give you the best reply as soon as possible. One more thing, if you think this article and suggestions, tips and tricks that provide you in this article are useful, not only for his own case, but also for your friends or someone out there knows that also want to know How to dye the right hair naturally and safely, then feel to share this list with them and let us know free.
related to each hair problems items like hair care, and some foods that are good for the hair you should consume every day: