poly-cystic ovary syndrome affects women during their reproductive period and the result is a hormonal disorder. Often, but not always, true cysts form in the ovaries. Although not harmful, it can lead to disorders of the hormone that causes prolonged menstrual or irregular cycles, excess air, obesity and acne. The most important diagnosis time can be adjusted so as not to lead to long-term complications such as heart disease, diabetes or type 2 diabetes
What causes syndrome poly-cystic ovary
According to the Mayo Clinic, there are several theories:
* Poor inflammation – Women with this syndrome have a bad infection that causes ovaries poly-cystic producing androgen
* Inheritance – may be a family, so if you have your mother or sister, and has a great opportunity get
Excess insulin -. If you have too much insulin to be hit jajnie through increased production of male hormones () androgen, which hinder the ovaries to ovulate regularly
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms begin shortly after the start of the cycle, but it can develop at a later reproduction. There are many signs, or from person to person can manifest itself in different ways. The worst symptom is obesity. You will have to look for these symptoms:
– Excess hair on the face and body -. Hair growth can occur in the back, stomach, feet, chest and chin
– irregular menstrual cycle – this is the most common sign. There are some cases that involve a cycle that lasted more than 35 days, the temperature, the cycle eight times a year, long or heavy cycles, or lack of cycle for months or longer.
– Grains – This condition can cause oily skin, so that pimples can be very deep and painful
– Trouble with the level of insulin -. Excess insulin interferes with the ability to evolve properly Ovary
– Mood swings -. Depression and mood swings
How can it be cured?
The treatment of this condition is different for each person. Doctors will tell you to change your lifestyle and exercise to lose weight. You can prescribe birth control to help regulate the cycle and reduce the production of androgen pills. If you recognize some of these symptoms, you should talk to your doctor for a diagnosis and to learn to be the easiest fight with this situation.