There are problems that most people who experience at least once in life and usually do not even pay attention to them only. Sexual problems, bleeding gums, and snoring. People often ignore these problems. They do not assume that these are signs that the most dangerous murderer in the world.
cardiologist John Erwin reveals that when arteries begin to sag, the symptoms begin to manifest in the body. These are the symptoms of a heart disease that most people do not realize until it is too late.
- Sexual problems – Many believe that problems in sex reflect on the psychological barriers and often this is true. However, especially in men, this indicates a blood flow suddenly that is a characteristic of heart disease. If any of these symptoms are observed, consult a doctor.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea – This phenomenon can be fatal. Snoring may indicate brief interruptions of breathing during sleep, which is a sign that there are psychological or physical problems in the body that are not resolved. In addition, snoring can be a sign of heart rate too strong that can be considered as an indicator of heart problems.
- Bleeding gums – Bleeding gums may be a consequence of serious infection; paradentose can destroy the entire jaw. Infection can significantly increase the risk of heart attack.
- tightness and pain in the shoulder blades – Many people during heart attack have the feeling that “elephant sitting on your chest.” On the other hand most people before experiencing a heart attack feel neck pain, tension around the shoulders and hands.
- swelling of the extremities – During physical activity, swelling of hands and feet is a normal process. If you notice swelling at rest or if the swelling does not decrease, you may have blockages in the arteries that are causing inflammation.
- Problems with digestion and heartburn – Many people go to the doctor because they think they have heart problems and actually have acid in the stomach that are causing heartburn. However, if you feel a burning sensation in the chest accompanied by shortness of breath, dizziness and fainting see a doctor immediately.
You May Also Like: