Our skin ages due to all the toxins it comes into contact with and over time. It is better to try home remedies to reduce and prevent aging instead of using chemical-based anti-aging products.
Like our body, our skin also ages. After the mid 20's our skin begins to change. It begins to age slowly and we see fine lines and wrinkles and other things. We use so many beauty and skin care products that are so full of chemicals and all the pollution we have contact with are other factors that make our skin age. But that's not all, we also have a busy lifestyle and all stress affects the skin in the long term. That is why it is essential to take care of your skin before it is too late. Before your skin begins to give in and wrinkles, you should start caring for it and the best way to nourish your skin and prevent aging is by using home remedies. You can simply do some anti-aging facial packs to keep your skin healthy and young at home.
Here are some recipes for anti-aging masks.
1. Turmeric and yogurt have healing properties and help delay skin aging. Make a mask by mixing half a tablespoon of turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of curd. Apply this on your face and let it dry up to 20 minutes before rinsing it.
2. Beat an egg and mix it with 2 tablespoons of honey and a little water. Mix well and make a smooth mixture and apply a thin layer on the face and neck. Let it dry and then rinse with water. Eggs help nourish the skin and tighten it. This mask prevents your skin from sinking.
3. Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour and 2 tablespoons of masoor dal. Grind the masoor dal and mix it with the kiss and add some water to this mixture. Make a smooth paste and make sure there are no lumps. These ingredients prevent and reduce wrinkles and make your skin look younger.
4. Banana has many vitamins, proteins and other nutrients. Hydrates your skin and nourishes it. Hydrates your skin and reduces wrinkles and aging lines. Crush half a banana and mix a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of curd and mix well. Apply this on your face and let it sit for 20 minutes before washing it.
5. Make a mask with rice water and paper towels. Soak a bowl of rice in water overnight and boil in the morning. Drain the rice and soak some paper towels in this water for 15 minutes. Take it out and squeeze out the extra water. Put it on your face and leave it for 30 minutes and then wash your face. Rice contains starch and flavonoids that help soften and tighten the skin and make it look much younger.
6. Pumpkin is known for its anti-aging qualities. It nourishes your skin and makes it look younger. Take some pumpkin and crush it in a pulp. Mix some honey if desired and apply it on the face. Rinse after 20 minutes.