Want pearly white teeth that give a special sparkle to your smile? Obviously, you will say. Who does not? Well, for that you have to work a little more and be a little more cautious. The sooner you start taking care of your teeth, the better. “The care of the teeth should start from the moment a baby gets his / her first tooth. At that time the mother should brush your baby’s teeth twice a day,” says Dr. Gurpreet Singh, cure dental clinic, Noida.
Tips for healthy teeth pearly whites
1) First take care of the gums. The teeth are housed in the gums and gums are precursors of healthy teeth. to keep clean and massage gums regularly. The dental and rinse helps keep out bacteria gum thread. And while brushing your teeth, brush your gums as well, although very slightly.
2) Get a good toothbrush bristles neither too hard nor too soft. And change your toothbrush every two months, sooner if it appears that the bristles are in poor condition. You can go for sonic brushes teeth like these make it easy for you to get rid of bacteria in the mouth.
3) Stay away from artificial sugars, instead of going to natural sugars such as those found in fruits. white bread, candy, baked goods and juices contain all artificial sugars that have the potential to help bacteria grow. And if you do not brush soon after consuming these things, the Insurance teeth develop cavities. Apples, oranges and other fruits contain fructose, which the bacteria can not use.
4) Keep away from lime and lemon, nuts, diet soda, candy and chips. The candies are loaded with sugar, dried fruits teeth, stick diet soda contains phosphoric acid, lime and lemon contain high amounts of acid and chips can get caught between the teeth. All these things will lead to tooth decay.
5) maintaining overall health of the body. Saliva in the mouth of re-mineralize teeth and eliminates a whole lot of bacteria that cling to the surface of the teeth. So keep your body healthy, if you want to keep your teeth healthy. Certain metabolic diseases such as diabetes put you at risk of gum disease and tooth decay.
“In addition, adults should reduce the intake of tea and colas as stain teeth, while children between 5 and 12 years old can be given sealents so that the cavities do not develop. Apart all these precautions, you should also visit your dentist at least once every six months for a check, “says Dr. Singh.