1. Lemon: Because of many beneficial elements such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin a, vitamin E, folic acid, thiamine niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus and protein, t he health benefits of lemons include their use as treatment of throat infections, indigestion, constipation, dental problems, and fever, internal bleeding, rheumatism, burns, obesity, respiratory disorders, cholera and high blood pressure, while also benefits the skin and hair care. Lemon helps strengthen your immune system, clean your stomach, and is considered a blood purifier.
2. Broccoli: broccoli provides 100 percent of your daily requirement of vitamin K and nearly 200 percent of the RDA of vitamin C, which they are nutrients for strong bones. Besides broccoli it is beneficial to prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol and high in fiber.
3. Chocolate black YES !!! Chocolate is good for you! The black chocolate can lower blood pressure in otherwise healthy individuals. Cocoa powder is rich in flavonoids that are known to reduce bad LDL cholesterol and increase good HDL levels. So … ..go ahead, splurge a little!
4. Potatoes: red potatoes contain folic acid, which is beneficial to manufacture cells also found in spinach and broccoli element. And only one sweet potato has almost eight times the amount of vitamin A you should consume daily as it helps fight cancer and stimulates the immune system.
5. Salmon: Salmon is an excellent source of fatty acids omega-3, which is linked to a lower risk of cancer , depression and heart disease. It is also known to protect against loss of disease and Alzheimer’s memory.
6. Nuts: nuts contain the most omega-3 fatty acids from nuts, which can help reduce cholesterol. Omega-3s have been known to improve mood and help fight cancer.
7. Avocados: Avocados are rich in healthy fats proven to help reduce cholesterol. Also are excellent source of fiber, vitamin K, copper, folic acid, vitamin B6, potassium, vitamin E and vitamin C.
8. garlic: garlic is a powerful disease fighter that can inhibit the growth of bacteria, including E. coli. Garlic also has anti-inflammatory properties and has been known to help lower cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
9. Spinach: spinach, more effective against cancer plant it contains antioxidants important for immune stimulation ocular
10. Beans :. Eat 4 servings of legumes (beans, peas and lentils) a week can reduce the risk of heart disease and breast cancer
The information for this post was obtained part of Fitness Magazine .