watermelons are 92% liquid. This diet is more than cleaning your body. For detoxification, watermelon diet should be done for 5 days. If you are considering a diet of this fruit then know the pros and cons.
- Watermelon is a healthy food, because it contains no fat or cholesterol and high in fiber and vitamin A.
- is very low in sodium and it contains only 40 calories per cup.
- This diet is easy to follow as only watermelons and sheer determination is needed! You could eat about a pound watermelon 5 times a day (Whoa!)
- This immediately removes solid waste that sticks to the walls of the colon, which in eliminates swelling and discomfort.
- Each part of the fruit is edible, including seeds and peel.
- Increases sexual health.
- it done to get rid of constipation.
- You can lose weight quickly.
- gives your hair a hydrated appearance.
- will be made weaker if you do not have a lot of watermelons
- can not pass feces regularly as the days pass from watermelon contains only the liquid. For this there is almost nothing that comes in the form of feces, apart from the seeds.
- Studies also show that once you reduce weight, it tends to return to normal routine which makes the diet go in vain.
- Too much potassium in the blood leads a form of hyperkalemia.
- Continuation of this diet could make it more prone to diseases such as cardiovascular and nervous disorders.
- If the diet is not followed accordingly, you may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- This type of diet should not go for a while or months as this could involve rupture of internal organs.
- Some people develop allergic reactions like skin rash, swelling of the face or anaphylaxis.
- Consuming a large amount can cause gastrointestinal disorders.