Almost all old married couples, young and sometimes subjected to periods of stress and anxiety when it comes to convey your feelings and insecurities. If you are married and living with your spouse, you know exactly what is discussed here. Even the best marriage can sometimes use a little spark to rekindle the relationship.
Here are some very effective ways to increase emotional connect with your soulmate:
- make small talk: One of the best ways to show your spouse that cares about is talking to him / her about the smallest nuances in everyday life, things that generally does not give you talk to other people about. Whether timely delivery of newspapers, or eliminating infrequent garbage on the street corner; more involved in sharing their opinions about everything.
- Listen carefully: Apart from asking about the day in the workplace, be sure to pay attention to the answer given. Encourage your partner to talk more than it has been throughout the day, and all those little things that want you to hear. The mantra is here, “listen, and listen carefully.” This will make your partner realize his / her importance.
- clearly express your needs: Your spouse is not your exact replica. Make sure he / she knows exactly what is expected of him / her, is already sharing the housework, or behavior in general, etc.
- use of mild language When things heat up: The best way to solve any problem is saying exactly what to say. The use of offensive and intemperate language not only adds fuel to the fire, but also lets you further from the solution that could be right in front of you.
- show your gratitude: The fact that this is a routine task, such as taking out the trash, does not mean that you should look. Show your spouse how grateful you are for all routine work done diligently, daily.
- show how much you love your wife: Never feel shy things or too old to make those small but beautiful that bring joy to the heart of your spouse